You must not attend any workshops or enter the shop if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19.
If you are booked into a workshop and have symptoms, please contact us as soon as possible on 01423 566003 or email [email protected] and we can discuss your options for rebooking.
- A maximum of 4 people and 1 tutor can be present in each workshop in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Face masks are mandatory during classes unless you are medically exempt. We support the Sunflower Lanyard scheme.
- You must wash your hands on entry to the workshop and sanitise regularly. 70% alcohol sanitiser and antibacterial wipes are available in several areas of the workshop and shop.
- Refreshments are available in the kitchen area. Snacks are in individual wrappings and drinks are in disposable cups, cans or bottles. Please bring your own reusable mugs if possible!
- Toilets and sinks are thoroughly cleaned immediately after each workshop. Hand towels have been replaced with paper towels for the time being.
- All shared equipment is thoroughly sanitised after each use and you will be asked to wipe down your machine and table with antibacterial wipes as you leave.
- Each person will have a dedicated area to work in and you should try and stay within your own space as much as possible
- Please maintain social distancing of 2m wherever possible and at least 1m+ at all times.
- Whenever you use the irons or cutting areas, please wipe them down after use and sanitise your hands beforehand.