Bobbi Skirt and Pinafore
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Bobbi Skirt and Pinafore by Tilly and the Buttons
Say hello to Bobbi, a button-down skirt or pinafore that’s both classic and bang on trend. Endlessly versatile, it looks so different depending on the fabric you pick and the details you add. Go utility chic with a choice of three pockets, optional flaps and belt loops – or leave them off for an understated look.
It has a flattering shape thanks to the curved fitted waistband, princess seams at the back and slim-look bib on the pinafore. Bobbi will be a go-to garment in your me-made wardrobe.
Bobbi includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
This is a multisized pattern (Tilly's own sizing of 1-10) with UK equivalent being sizes 6-24. For further sizing information see the Tilly and the Buttons website and click on "Pattern Sizes".
Medium- to heavy-weight woven fabrics that hold their shape such as denim, corduroy, cotton canvas, drill, gobelin (tapestry), or velvet.
- All sizes: 1.2m x 150cm wide OR 1.5m x 115cm wide
- Sizes 1-5 (UK 6-14): 1.3m x 150cm wide OR 1.6m x 115cm wide
- Sizes 6-10 (UK 16-24): 1.5m x 150cm wide OR 1.8m x 115cm wide
- 0.6 m (5/8 yd) iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- Matching thread
- Optional: Contrast colour topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery needle
- 15mm (5/8in) buttons with shank: skirt – 6; pinafore – 9 for sizes 1-4, 10 for sizes 5-10, plus 2-3 extra buttons for optional flap pockets
- Pinafore version: 2 x 30-35mm (1¼-1½in) wide dungaree buckles + no-sew jeans buttons
- For pinafore and/or hip pocket versions: 0.4m (1/2yd) medium weight cotton for pocket lining
- Sewing machine and basic tools, incl buttonhole foot