Pietra Shorts and Pants
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Pietra Shorts and Pants Pattern by Closet Core Patterns
Part of the Rome Collection, the Pietra Pants & Shorts are the best of both worlds; a flat front, high-waisted silhouette with the comfort of an elastic waist in the back. Featuring lengthening panels in the front with slanted hip pockets and a hidden waist stay, you’ll never want to take them off.
Choose between four leg styles: a wide leg in floor-skimming or cropped length (View A), a slim and tapered leg (View B), or gently flared shorts (View C).
This is a multisized pattern in US sizes 0-20. Suitable for intermediate sewists. Final garment measurements can be found at Closet Core Patterns.
Suggested Fabric:This pattern can be made with a variety of fabrics depending on the desired effect.
- For a more defined shape, use structured wovens such as linen, chambray, or lightweight denim or twill (heavyweight wovens may create too much volume at the elastic waist).
- For a swishy, glamorous look, use rayon challis, tencel, or silk.
Fabric Requirements:45"/1.14m wide fabric:
- View A - Full length pants 0-14 = 3m, 16-20 = 3.2m
- View A - Cropped pants 0-14 = 2.75m, 16-20 = 3m
- View B 0-8 = 2.25m, 10-14 = 2.25m, 16-20 = 2.75m
- View C 0-8 = 1.4m, 10-20 = 1.6m
- View A - Full length pants 0-14 = 2.25m, 16-20 = 2.5m
- View A - Cropped pants 0-14 = 2m, 16-20 = 2.25m
- View B 0-8 = 1.85m, 10-20 = 2m
- View C 0-20 = 1.15m
- 2” (50mm) wide elastic 0.9m
- Lightweight non-stretch fusible interfacing 0.25m
- Polyester thread
- Marking tool