- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Plateau Joggers Pattern by Closet Core Patterns
Part of the cozy yet stylish Montreal Lounge Collection, the Plateau Joggers are an elevated take on classic knit jogging pants. With a high rise, unique wrap-around pockets and a comfy elastic waist, they are ideal loungewear at home or on the street.
View A is a relaxed fitting pant with an optional drawstring waist and two choices of ankle finish: a fabric cuff or gathered elastic hem. View B is a pair of shorts with a gently scalloped hem. Optional back pockets can be added to either view.
This is a multisized pattern in US sizes 0-20, with 14-30 available as a PDF direct from Closet Core Patterns. Final garment measurements can be found at Closet Core Patterns.
Choose thicker knit fabrics like cotton fleece, polar fleece, French terry, ponte, and double knits with at least 15% crosswise stretch. For a lighter pair of joggers, choose medium to heavy weight jersey knits.
Fabric Requirements:View A (Pants)
58" / 1.5m = 0-14 = 1.75yd / 1.6m, 16-20 = 2.25yd / 2m
View B (Shorts)
58" / 1.5m = 0-14 = 1yd / 0.9m, 16-20 = 1.25yd / 1.15m
- Stretch, ballpoint or jersey needle
- Polyester thread in matching colour
- Marking tool
- 2" (50mm) wide elastic for waistband (1.5yd/1.3m)
- Optional: double needle for topstitching OR coverstitch machine
- Optional: 1" (25mm) wide elastic for pant leg cuffs (1yd/0.9m)
- Optional: 1.5yd/1.3m cord for drawstring
- Optional: two grommets for drawstring opening on waistband (can be substituted with machine buttonholes)