This workshop is a weekly daytime sewcial meet up to get cracking with your Projects Half Done. Bring along a project that you want to get on with and your own machine if you prefer. We do have 5 machines and 2 overlockers for you to use though! PHD sewcial day is a good way to make a bit of time for yourself and socialise with some other fabulous sewists!
This workshop does not have a tutor so is just £5 including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cakes and biscuits.
What to bring:
- Your own project
- Any thread that you require
- Your lunch
We will provide:
- A lovely Janome sewing machine and overlocker for you to use for the day
- Drinks and snacks from our lovely neighbouring bakeries (please let us know if you have any dietary preferences when you book)
- Irons and ironing boards
- Scissors, rotary cutters and cutting mats
- A basic sewing tool box for you to use on the day
- A 10% discount off everything in the shop during the day of the workshop
Please refer to our FAQ section for workshop terms and conditions before making your booking