Navy Washable Wool Coat Fabric
This is a very versatile double sided, “wool” style, coat fabric in a gorgeous dark navy colour. It is a poly/viscose blend which makes it machine washable, very practical and great value. It’s also long-lasting which coupled with the fact that we treasure the garments we make means reduced environmental impact. It is suitable for many of our coat making patterns including the Yates and the Clare.
Key Fabric Information:
- 94% Polyester, 5% viscose and 1% elastane
- Approximately 150cm (60″) when cut at width of fabric
- 376gsm weight (heavy)
- 0% stretch
All our fabrics are sold in 10cm increments (0.10m x width of fabric) and will be sent as 1 continuous piece wherever possible. We will contact you before shipping if this isn’t possible.
Manufacturers care instructions:
- Machine wash warm or cold, normal cycle
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Up to 3% shrinkage at first wash
- Low iron only