Heavy Weight Vilene Iron On Interfacing (H410/316)
This is a light to heavy weight white iron on interfacing. H410 is a soft but stable interlining with stabilizing vertical threads, suitable for front parts of jackets.
Perfect for stabilising various fabrics from heavy wool to wild silk.
Key Fabric Information:
- Machine wash up to 40 degrees
- Dry cleanable
- 90cm wide and sold by in 10cm increments (minimum 30cm)
- Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Please don’t forget to test on a small scrap of spare fabric before fusing to your projects!