I Scream, You Scream Knit from the Art Gallery Fabrics (AGF) Art Districts Fusion range.
This medium-lightweight knit fabric features blue, pink and purple ice cream prints on a white background. The pattern is a reprint in a new colourway of one of our most popular cottons to date, so grab it while you can!
The range is described as “bright colors and eye-catching designs bring the streets of Art District alive. Most countries in the world share a district perfect for a stroll while enjoying an ice cream cone and admiring the art with the occasional cats roaming around”. Personally, it reminds me of summer holidays and days at the beach.
Key Fabric Information:
- 95% PIMA cotton and 5% spandex
- Approx 60% crosswise and 40% lengthwise stretch
- 147-152cm (58-60″) when cut at width of fabric
- Medium-lightweight jersey at 175gsm
- Conforms to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
All our fabrics are sold in 10cm increments (0.10m x width of fabric) and will be sent as 1 continuous piece wherever possible. We will contact you before shipping if this isn’t possible.
Standard 100 OEXO-TEX means that the fabric is thoroughly tested for the presence of any harmful chemicals. More information on this can be found here.
AGF guide to knit fabric care:
- Machine wash warm or cold, normal cycle
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Iron without stretching
- Up to 5% shrinkage at first wash