I Scream, You Scream Knit from the Art Gallery Fabrics (AGF) Art Districts Fusion range.
This medium-lightweight knit fabric features blue, pink and purple ice cream prints on a white background. The pattern is a reprint in a new colourway of one of our most popular cottons to date, so grab it while you can!
The range is described as “bright colors and eye-catching designs bring the streets of Art District alive. Most countries in the world share a district perfect for a stroll while enjoying an ice cream cone and admiring the art with the occasional cats roaming around”. Personally, it reminds me of summer holidays and days at the beach.
- 95% PIMA cotton and 5% spandex
- Approx 60% crosswise and 40% lengthwise stretch
- 147-152cm (58-60″) when cut at width of fabric
- Medium-lightweight jersey at 175gsm
- Conforms to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
All our fabrics are sold in 10cm increments (0.10m x width of fabric) and will be sent as 1 continuous piece wherever possible. We will contact you before shipping if this isn’t possible.
Standard 100 OEXO-TEX means that the fabric is thoroughly tested for the presence of any harmful chemicals. More information on this can be found here.
AGF guide to knit fabric care:
- Machine wash warm or cold, normal cycle
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Iron without stretching
- Up to 5% shrinkage at first wash