Legacy Natural Blend 80/20 Wadding
Legacy Natural Blend Batting is a soft, durable and substantial batting created for quilters who want cotton with the added benefit of wash-ability and good stitch definition. It is made of 80% ultra Clean Cotton and 20% Polyester with a scrim binder that allows for stitched areas up to 20-25cm apart. It has an expected shrinkage of 3-5%. It has a soft loft, creating less resistance when hand quilted and a soft, quilted finished look. Hand, machine, and longarm quilters all love this blend.
- 80% Ultra Clean Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Shrinkage 3-5 % (Pre-soak as needed)
- Needle-punched with scrim for extra stability
- 6mm loft
- 228cm by-the-metre width
- Lightweight and breathable
- Washable by machine or by hand and dry cleanable
This wadding is 228cm wide (90″) and is suitable for quilting or jacket interlining such as for the Tamarack Jacket.