Ultrasoft Light Vlieseline Iron On Interfacing (H180/308)
This Ultrasoft interfacing is suitable for delicate fabrics such as silk, rayon and viscose. Make sure you test on a spare scrap before using on your main projects!
Especially soft and lightweight interlining for small parts as well as front parts of jackets etc. which are made of very lightweight to medium weight fabrics. Excellent hold on difficult fabrics such as viscose, acetate and cuprous.
Key Fabric Information:
- Machine wash up to 40 degrees
- Dry cleanable
- 90cm wide and sold by in 10cm increments (minimum 30cm)
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Then using dry heat glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area of the insert, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat.
Iron setting: silk/wool.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Please don’t forget to test on a small scrap of spare fabric before fusing to your projects!