Tripixels Loud in Knit from the Art Gallery Fabrics (AGF) Here Comes the Fun range by Caroline Hulse.
This medium-lightweight knit fabric features a bright and bold multi-coloured triangle motif.
Links to the ideas in the pictures can be found in the AGF Lookbook
Key Fabric Information:
- 95% PIMA cotton and 5% spandex
- Approx 60% crosswise and 40% lengthwise stretch
- 147-152cm (58-60″) when cut at width of fabric
- Medium-lightweight jersey at 175gsm (240 g/yd)
- Conforms to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
All our fabrics are sold in 10cm increments (0.10m x width of fabric) and will be sent as 1 continuous piece wherever possible. We will contact you before shipping if this isn’t possible.
Art Gallery’s designs are printed on 100% premium PIMA cotton which has an exceptionally high thread count similar to Egyptian Cotton and a very fine weave. AGF PIMA cotton is grown in the USA. PIMA cotton is softer, stronger, and longer-lasting than one made of short staple cotton, making it more ecologically sound. Standard 100 OEXO-TEX means that the fabric is thoroughly tested for the presence of any harmful chemicals. More information on this can be found here.
AGF guide to knit fabric care:
- Machine wash warm or cold, normal cycle
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Iron without stretching
- Up to 5% shrinkage at first wash