Vie De Boheme Sunrise Knit from the Art Gallery Fabrics (AGF) Indie Boheme range by Pat Bravo.
This medium-lightweight knit fabric features soft pinks, laurel green, vintage blue and burnt coral birds and flowers on a pale green background. Pat’s love for faraway influences and bohemian style come to life in Indie Bohème.
Links to the ideas in the pictures can be found in the AGF Lookbook.
Key Fabric Information:
- 95% PIMA cotton and 5% spandex
- Approx 60% crosswise and 40% lengthwise stretch
- 147-152cm (58-60″) when cut at width of fabric
- Medium-lightweight jersey at 175gsm (240 g/yd)
- Conforms to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
All our fabrics are sold in 10cm increments (0.10m x width of fabric) and will be sent as 1 continuous piece wherever possible. We will contact you before shipping if this isn’t possible.
Art Gallery’s designs are printed on 100% premium PIMA cotton which has an exceptionally high thread count similar to Egyptian Cotton and a very fine weave. AGF PIMA cotton is grown in the USA. PIMA cotton is softer, stronger, and longer-lasting than one made of short staple cotton, making it more ecologically sound. Standard 100 OEXO-TEX means that the fabric is thoroughly tested for the presence of any harmful chemicals. More information on this can be found here.
AGF guide to knit fabric care:
- Machine wash warm or cold, normal cycle
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Iron without stretching
- Up to 5% shrinkage at first wash