Shell Blaze Night Knit from the Art Gallery Fabrics (AGF) Mediterraneo range by Katarina Roccella.
This medium-lightweight knit fabric features a repeating white and pale blue shell design on a navy blue background.
Katarina takes us on a beautiful journey to the Mediterranean coast with Mediterraneo. Exotic fruits, flowers, and artistic elements are spiced with shades of navy, magenta, and hints of tangerine to have you sewing in paradise.
Links to the ideas in the pictures can be found in the AGF Lookbook.
Key Fabric Information:
- 95% PIMA cotton and 5% spandex
- Approx 60% crosswise and 40% lengthwise stretch
- 147-152cm (58-60″) when cut at width of fabric
- Medium-lightweight jersey at 175gsm (240 g/yd)
- Conforms to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
All our fabrics are sold in 10cm increments (0.10m x width of fabric) and will be sent as 1 continuous piece wherever possible. We will contact you before shipping if this isn’t possible.
Art Gallery’s designs are printed on 100% premium PIMA cotton which has an exceptionally high thread count similar to Egyptian Cotton and a very fine weave. AGF PIMA cotton is grown in the USA. PIMA cotton is softer, stronger, and longer-lasting than one made of short staple cotton, making it more ecologically sound. Standard 100 OEXO-TEX means that the fabric is thoroughly tested for the presence of any harmful chemicals. More information on this can be found here.
AGF guide to knit fabric care:
- Machine wash warm or cold, normal cycle
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Iron without stretching
- Up to 5% shrinkage at first wash