Triceratops Pink Knit from the Art Gallery Fabrics (AGF) Esoterra range designed by Katarina Roccella
This medium-lightweight knit fabric features triceratops head print in hot pink on a dark green-grey background.
Esoterra brings to life an extinct luscious land where beautiful and exotic creatures roamed. Katarina captures the archaeological essence of this mysterious world with lush foliage and rugged textures enhanced by deep green, dark teals, grays and hints of fuchsia.
Key Fabric Information:
- 95% PIMA cotton and 5% spandex
- Approx 60% crosswise and 40% lengthwise stretch
- 147-152cm (58-60″) when cut at width of fabric
- Medium-lightweight jersey at 175gsm (240 g/yd)
- Conforms to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
All our fabrics are sold in 10cm increments (0.10m x width of fabric) and will be sent as 1 continuous piece wherever possible. We will contact you before shipping if this isn’t possible.
Art Gallery’s designs are printed on 100% premium PIMA cotton which has an exceptionally high thread count similar to Egyptian Cotton and a very fine weave. AGF PIMA cotton is grown in the USA. PIMA cotton is softer, stronger, and longer-lasting than one made of short staple cotton, making it more ecologically sound. Standard 100 OEXO-TEX means that the fabric is thoroughly tested for the presence of any harmful chemicals. More information on this can be found here.
AGF guide to knit fabric care:
- Machine wash warm or cold, normal cycle
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Iron without stretching
- Up to 5% shrinkage at first wash