Scarlet Brick Textured Denim from The Denim Studio by Art Gallery Fabrics (AGF) is a textured brick-red denim perfect for a variety of projects from skirts to dungarees and jeans where no stretch is required.
This is a heavier weight (285g/m²) denim perfect for a more structured item such as the Megan Neilsen Brumby Tilly and the Buttons Cleo, True Bias Lander Pant or even maybe a Noodlehead Range Backpack.
Links to the ideas in the pictures can be found in the AGF Lookbook
- 100% cotton fabric with a textured finish
- Approximately 150cm wide when cut at width of fabric
- Heavier weight
- Structured denim with a textured finish
- Conforms to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
All our fabrics are sold in 10cm increments (0.10m x width of fabric) and will be sent as 1 continuous piece wherever possible. We will contact you before shipping if this isn’t possible.
Art Gallery’s designs are printed on 100% premium PIMA cotton which has an exceptionally high thread count similar to Egyptian Cotton. AGF PIMA cotton is grown in the USA. PIMA cotton is softer, stronger, and longer-lasting than one made of short staple cotton, making it more ecologically sound. Standard 100 OEXO-TEX means that the fabric is thoroughly tested for the presence of any harmful chemicals. More information on this can be found here.
AGF fabric care instructions:
- Machine wash in cold water, normal cycle
- Tumble dry medium
- Use warm iron
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Fabrics are not intended for children’s sleepwear