Black and White Breton Stripe Jersey
This medium weight cotton knit fabric has a fine black and white stripe design which is yarn-dyed rather than printed.
You will need a Ballpoint Needle for sewing this fabric.
Key Fabric Information:
- 94% cotton and 6% spandex
- Approx 40% 4 way stretch
- 145cm (57″) when cut at width of fabric
- Medium weight jersey at 233gsm
All our fabrics are sold in 10cm increments (0.10m x width of fabric) and will be sent as 1 continuous piece wherever possible. We will contact you before shipping if this isn’t possible.
Manufacturer’s guide to knit fabric care:
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Medium Iron
- Suitable for dry cleaning
- Up to 5% shrinkage at first wash