Tobin Sweater by Cashmerette.
Cozy up with the Tobin Sweater! This modern sweater pattern is designed for curves, with bodice darts and innovative cup sizing. Whether made in a luxe sweater knit or soft French terry, the Tobin Sweater will keep you warm and stylish all season long.
- A features a split neck, colour-blocking, and wide cuffs
- B has a cowl neck and swingy high-low hem
- C is a classic sweatshirt
US 12 to 28 (UK 16 to 32) and in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H). See images for sizing and fabric requirements.
Mid- to heavy-weight knit fabric such as sweater knit, boiled wool knit, ponte, or stretch terry with at least 20% crosswise stretch.
- Ballpoint or stretch needle
- Twin needle (optional)
- 8 inches (20 cm) clear elastic (optional)
- 7 1″ (2.5 cm) buttons (View A)
- Lightweight fusible knit interfacing for View C.
Suitable for beginners