Kelly Anorak by Closet Case Patterns
Style meets function with the Kelly Anorak; a classic shape with a modern cut, this simple coat is the perfect choice for transitional weather.
Lightweight and unlined, it features a two piece cuffed sleeve, optional drawstring waist, gusseted flap pocket and a zipper placket with snap buttons. View A will keep you warm and dry with a roomy three piece hood, while View B features a classic stand-up collar.
This is a multisized pattern in US sizes 0-20.
Kelly is just right made up in light to medium-weight woven fabric such as twill, gabardine, and linen, and will make the ultimate rain coat when sewn with a waterproof fabric like ripstop or Goretex.
- 1.14m wide
Size 0-8 = 3.2m, size 8-20 =3.75m
- 1.5m wide
Size 0-8 = 2.3m, size 8-14 = 2.75m, size 16-20 =3.2m
- 13 x 12-15mm metal snap buttons
- Separating coat zipper with pull on left side (sizes 0-4 = 24” zipper, sizes 6-20 = 26” zipper)
- 1.3m of 5mm drawstring
- Optional: 2.7m yards of double fold bias tape to finish neckline and coat hem (can be replaced with serged stitch or homemade bias tape)
- Optional: 2 x grommets – size #0 or #1, inside diameter 6-7 mm (can be replaced with machine buttonhole)
- Optional: topstitching thread
- Polyester thread
- Marking tool
Suitable for intermediate sewists