Sasha Trousers Pattern by Closet Case Patterns
The Sasha Trousers by Closet Case Patterns are a polished wardrobe staple. Featuring classic tailored details, a flattering mid-rise with a contour waistband, slim, tapered leg and a comfortable stretch fit, these are wear-everywhere pants that can easily move from day to night.
View A is a full-length pant with slashed hip pockets and a slimming pocket stay along the front, and single welt pockets at the back. View B is cropped, and omits all pockets for a sleek, clean silhouette. Both views can be sewn with optional belt loops, a hidden closure and pressed leg crease.
This is a multisized pattern in US sizes 0-20. Suitable for intermediate sewists. Final garment measurements can be found at Closet Case Patterns.
2-way stretch woven fabrics with at least 20% crosswise stretch (or 2-3% lycra), such as stretch denim, twill, suiting & gabardine
Cotton lining for pockets (0.75 yd/0.7 m for 58” wide fabric, 1 yd/0.9 m for 45” wide fabric)
45″/1.14m wide fabric:
- View A – All sizes 2.5m
- View B – Size 0-14 = 2.3m, size 16-20 = 3.2m
58″/1.5m wide fabric:
- View A – Size 0-8 = 1.6m, size 10-14 =1.85m, size 16-20 = 2.5m
- View B – Size 0-8 = 1.4m, size 10-14 =1.6m, size 16-20 =2.3m
- Fusible interfacing (0.45m for 58” wide interfacing, 0.9m for 20” wide interfacing)
- Zip: sizes 0-4 =13 cm long, sizes 6-20 = 18 cm long. Longer zips can easily be trimmed to fit!
- 13mm sew-in hook & bar closure or a 16mm button for outside
- 16mm button for inside waistband
- Marking tool
- Polyester thread
- Optional: 1m double fold bias tape for finishing waistband (may be replaced with overlocked stitch or fold)
- Optional: tailors ham, for pressing back darts and crotch seams
Suitable for intermediate sewists.