Somerset T-Shirt pattern by Maven Patterns
This slim-fitting t-shirt, with its flattering bateau neckline, will soon become a wardrobe staple. It is effortlessly stylish and a useful foundation piece for any capsule wardrobe. This is a hard-working pattern that is sure to become a staple part of your wardrobe, working well with jeans or a skirt, and it will also happily take you into the evening with those dramatic bishop sleeves.
4 sleeve options
- Version A has a 3/4 sleeve
- Version B is long sleeve
- Version C has a Bishop sleeve – 3/4 length with short cuff
- Version D has a Bishop sleeve – full length with deep cuff
Designed for knit fabrics with 40% stretch (approx 5% elastane)
UK size 8-20. Size chart in images
Light to medium weight knits with a minimum of 5% elastane (lycra/spandex) content.
- Version C and D: Shirring elastic
- Thread to match
- Light weight stretch fusible interfacing
- Ballpoint or stretch needle
Suitable for advanced beginners