Darling Ranges Dress Pattern by Megan Nielsen.
Easily adaptable modern shirt dress. Pattern features a deep v-neck, button front, high waistline, multiple sleeve lengths, large pockets and ties at the back to allow it to be worn in a fitted or loose style.
- 1 includes waist darts and a gathered skirt
- 2 is a dartless blouse
- 3 is a dartless dress or tunic
XS-XL (each pattern includes all sizes)
This pattern works well with light to medium weight cottons (voile, bastiste, lawn or lighter quilting) and lightweight linen. Additional fabric may be required to match patterned fabric.
- Five 1.5cm buttons for version 2 or nine for version 1
- 6mm wide elastic for version 1
- Fusible interfacing (optional)
- 1.2cm wide single fold bias tape (optional)
Suitable for advanced beginners