Ash Jeans Pattern by Megan Nielsen.
Ash is the ultimate stretch jean pattern set. Sewers won’t need to buy multiple jeans patterns, this pattern includes every option imaginable with four cuts and multiple lengths for tall, regular and cropped. The pattern features a comfortable rise, close fit through the waist and hips and classic jeans details.
- Version 1 is a modern slim leg jean
- Version 2 is a skinny jean
- Version 3 is a flare jean
- Version 4 is a wide leg jean
Fits a 24-36″ Waist
Ash includes 13 sizes and a unique jeans sizing system (much like ready to wear jeans) to allow the sewer to achieve the best fit possible. Please see image of back of packet for more information on sizing and fabric yardage.
Stretch denim with 2% Elastane/Spandex/Lycra and at least 15-20% stretch
115cm wide fabric:
- Versions 1 and 2: waist size 24-26″= 1.9, 27-29″ waist= 2m, 30-32″ waist= 2.1m, 32-36″ waist= 2.2m
- Version 3: all waist sizes= 2.3m
- Version 4: waist size 24-29″ = 2.3m, waist size 30-36″=2.4m
150cm wide fabric:
- Versions 1 and 2: 24-30″ waist= 1.4m, 30-33″ waist= 1.5m, 34-36″ waist= 1.6m
- Versions 3 and 4: 24-29″ waist= 2m, 30-36″ waist= 2.1m
- Denim zipper- At least 12cm for waist sizes 24-27″, 13cm for sizes 28-31″ and 14cm for sizes 32-36″
- Denim needle
- Topstitch thread
- Fabric scraps for pockets
- 1 jeans button
- 9 rivets and posts (optional)
- Small amount of fusible interfacing
Suitable for intermediate sewists