Sudley Dress and Blouse Pattern by Megan Nielsen.
Reversible loose fit blouse and gathered waist dress. Pattern features keyhole cut out, ties, a peter pan collar and three sleeve lengths. Can be worn with keyhole in the front or back.
There are 3 versions of this lovely pattern to make up:
- 1 is a blouse with above elbow sleeves and a peter pan collar
- 2 is a cropped blouse with short sleeves
- 3 is an empire waist dress with gathered skirt and ¾ length sleeves.
The Sudley can also be made up in knit fabrics, such as our Bloom Montage Knit by AGF (see picture!).
Your pattern envelope includes the full size pattern and instruction sheet with detailed instructions to guide you through constructing your garment.
XS-XL (each pattern includes all sizes)
Light to medium weight woven fabrics such as crepe, cotton, voile, batiste, lawn, silk charmeuse, georgette, habutai, pongee, challis, tana lawn, rayon, linen and chambray
- Lightweight fusible interfacing (version 1)
- Hook and eye closure (optional)
- Lining (version 3)
Suitable for intermediate sewists