River Dress and Top Pattern by Megan Nielsen.
Reversible raglan dress or top that can be made in woven or knit fabrics. Pattern features loose fit, optional pockets and waist tie, as well as top and dress options. It can be worn with the V neck or the round neck side at the front. There are 4 different views.
- A is a reversible knit dress.
- B is a reversible woven dress with pockets and fabric belt.
- C is a reversible knit top in modern crop length.
- D is a reversible woven blouse in modern crop length.
0-20 (each pattern includes all sizes)
Woven fabric for view B and D and stable knit for views A and C. The pattern can be made up in a variety of fabrics for a different effect.
- View B and D suggestions are light to medium weight dress or shirting fabrics such as cotton, wool, linen, denim, chambray, silk, crepe or rayon.
- View A and C suggestions are Ponte, scuba, neoprene and double knit. Light to medium weight knits can be used but the garment will be looser and more draped.
Suitable for beginners