All The Cute Skirts Pattern by My Handmade Wardrobe
4 super cute essential skirts with a choice of lengths to suit your personality and mood everyday.
Pencil, A-line, Gathered or Pleated? Flirty mini, or demure knee length? You choose, or better still make them all!
A “could not be clearer” zip insertion tutorial is included
Your pattern pack will include:
- Full multi-size pattern to fit approx. UK size 8-22
- Full-colour instruction booklet with super-simple instructions and step by step photo guides
- Style card – showing all variations which can be made using the pattern
- Pattern info card – detailing the measurements and fabric requirements for the pattern
This is a multisized pattern using a unique pattern sizing 1-8
- Beginners: denim, corduroy, quilting weight cotton, linen
- Improvers: velvet, brocade, lame, wool, geometric prints and horizontal stripes.
- Pleated and A-line suit crisp, heavier weight fabrics which hold creases well.
- Gathered suits more fluid fabrics with less volume
- Pencil benefits from a fabric with some stretch/elastane content
- 30cm lightweight or medium fusible interfacing
- 9″ (23cm) regular zip, 1 button or skirt hook for pleated/gathered
- 10-15cm narrow ribbon or embroidery thread for a button loop