Cosy Jersey Dress and Tunic Pattern by My Handmade Wardrobe
Wrap yourself up in stretchy handmade-ness. The Cosy Jersey dress is like a hug that keeps giving all day.
Make the dress version in viscose jersey for a soft and slinky cover up smart enough for the office, comfy enough for after-work drinks/sofa veg-out. Or make the tunic length with sleeves in snuggly brushed-back sweat for weekend warmth.
For ultimate comfort pair with the Action Pack leggings!
Your pattern pack will include:
- Full multi-size pattern to fit approx. UK size 8-22
- Full-colour instruction booklet with super-simple instructions and step by step photo guides
- Style card – showing all variations which can be made using the pattern
- Pattern info card – detailing the measurements and fabric requirements for the pattern
This is a multisized pattern XS-XXL
- Dress: Medium weight jersey
- Beginners: Cotton elastane, interlock, ponte roma, French Terry
- Improvers: Viscose jersey, stripes or repeat prints
- Tunic: Try any of the above or snuggly brushed back sweater fabrics or fleece
- For lightweight fabrics, use a 40cm lightweight fusible interfacing on the facings.
- Ballpoint or jersey needle