Half Square Triangle Sampler pattern creates twelve blocks using half squares triangles, so you can discover the possibilities that this fabric cut provides. By the time you finish this quilt, you’ll be more than comfortable adding half square triangles (HSTs) to your quilting projects! Explore two different methods for creating HSTs as well.
Finshed size is approximately 54”x 67” (137cm x 170cm).
As stated on the packaging:
– 8 fat quarters of print fabric.
– 1 1/4 yards of solid background fabric.
– 2/3 yards of sashing fabric.
– 1 yard of border fabric.
– 3 1/2 yards of backing fabric.
– 1 3/4 yards of 90″ wide wadding.
– 1/2 yard of binding fabric.
You will also require coordinating thread, pins, scissors, rotary cutter and mat and a clear acrylic ruler.
Paper pattern includes:
– Yardage requirements and cutting instructions.
– Layout diagrams.
– Quilt top assembly instructions.
– Limited quilt finishing instructions.