Hexagon Star jelly roll quilt pattern by The Quilt Room. The finished size of the quilt that the pattern makes is approximately 62″ x 76″ (158cm x 193cm).
- 1 jelly roll or forty 2.5 inch wide strips cut across width of fabric
- 3 yards (2.75m) of background fabric
- 0.5 yard (50cm) binding fabric
- 60° triangle which will measure 8.5 inch triangles
For the optional pieced quilt back you will also need:
- 4.75 yards (4.5m) backing fabric
- 12 spare jelly roll strips from jelly roll (there should be enough left from the front piecing)