Jutland Pants pattern by Thread Theory
Classic, relaxed-fit, straight legged trousers designed to be ready for anything! These pants are roomy enough to allow for a full range of movement but still offer a flattering fit with back darts to shape the seat.
Create pair after purpose-built pair with single welt or patch pockets, curved front pockets, optional cargo pockets, and useful knee and hem reinforcements.
This pattern, as part of the Alpine Outdoors Collection, is a hard-wearing design with a classic fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so as to always be comfortably and stylishly ready for the next adventure!
The pattern is designed for a men with a waist size of 30-45″
Light to medium trouser weight wovens, such as twill, corduroy, wool blends, denim, gabardine, ripstop and lighter oilcloths. This pattern is the perfect base to create everything from hard-wearing denim jeans to rugged water-resistant hiking pants. You can even add an optional lining to protect the skin from uncomfortable waterproofed materials or to add a warm layer of flannel to winter work pants.
- Version 1 – 2.8m main fabric, 1.4m pocket lining fabric, 2.5m optional lining of main fabric
- Version 2 – 3.2m main fabric, 1.4m pocket lining fabric, 2.6m optional lining of main fabric
- Version 1 – 2.5m main fabric, 1.4m pocket lining fabric, 2.3m optional lining of main fabric
- Version 2 – 2.6m main fabric, 1.4m pocket lining fabric, 2.3m optional lining of main fabric
- 1.4m Medium weight fusible interfacing
- 15cm metal trouser zip
- 10cm long strip of velcro for cargo pocket closure
- 13mm to 25mm button
This pattern is suitable for intermediate sewists.
Jutland also has a French translation available.