Super Tote Bag Pattern by Noodlehead
Makes a perfect baby changing bag or gym bag and is great for hauling around anything you need.
- Recessed zipper
- Roomy interior pockets
- Front exterior pocket
- Piping and pleat details
Skill Level: Advanced beginner to intermediate.
Approximate finished dimensions: 15” W, 15” H, 10.5″ handle drop, 5” deep
Requirements based on 44” wide fabric
- Exterior fabric and front pocket, 1/2 yard
- Lining fabric, 1 yard (1.5 yards if lining front pocket)
- Straps (2) 1/4 yard each
- Gusset (includes interior pocket pieces), 2/3 yard
- Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101), 2 1/4 yards
- Medium Weight Fusible Fleece, 1 yard
- 18″ zipper
- 1/4″ wide elastic, 1 yard
- 1/2″ wide piping
- 14mm magnetic snap (0r 2″ of 3/4″ wide hook and loop tape)
Recommended Fabrics: Canvas, denim, twill, home dec or heavy linen for exterior. Quilting cotton for lining.
Additional supplies and tools: Thread, water-soluble pen, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, pins, walking foot (optional).