Half Square Triangle Cushion Workshop
In this level 2 beginners quilting workshop our tutor, Amy Ball of Coffee Rings Studio, will guide you through making a Half Square Triangle (HST) cushion cover. You must be able to use a sewing machine before attending this workshop but it is suitable for beginners who can!
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to create HSTs with little fabric waste
- how to correctly press seams
- to make a simple cushion design
- how HSTs can be rearranged to create different designs
By the end of the day you will have a cushion that you can take home with you!
What to bring:
- Your lunch, or some money to grab some from one of our neighbours
- 2 fat quarters of print fabric and 0.5m of background
We will provide:
- Wadding and a cushion pad for inside your project
- The use of one of our lovely Janome sewing machines, though feel free to bring your own if you’d rather
- Drinks and snacks from our lovely neighbouring bakeries (please let us know if you have any dietary preferences when you book)
- Irons and ironing boards
- Scissors, rotary cutters and cutting mats
- A basic sewing tool box for you to use during the session
- A 10% discount off everything in the shop during the day of the workshop
Please refer to our FAQ section for workshop terms and conditions before making your booking.