PHD Sewcial Evening
This workshop is a sewical meet up to get cracking with your Projects Half Done. Bring along a project that you want to get on with along with your own machine if you need one. The PHD evening is a good way to make a bit of time for yourself and socialise with some other fabulous sewists!
This workshop does not have a tutor so is just £5 including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cakes and biscuits.
What to bring:
- Your own project
- A sewing machine if you need one
- Any thread that you require
We will provide:
- Drinks and snacks from our lovely neighbouring bakeries (please let us know if you have any dietary preferences when you book)
- Irons and ironing boards
- Scissors, rotary cutters and cutting mats
- A basic sewing tool box for you to use on the day
- A 10% discount off everything in the shop during the day of the workshop
Please refer to our FAQ section for workshop terms and conditions before making your booking. Also note that we currently do not have machines to hire. We will do in the near future though!