This workshop is a sewical meet up to get cracking with your Projects Half Done. Bring along a project that you want to get on with and use our lovely machines. The sewcial evening is a good way to make a bit of time for yourself and socialise with some other fabulous sewists!
This workshop does not have a tutor so is just £5 including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cakes and biscuits.
What to bring:
- Your own project
- Any thread that you require
We will provide:
- A lovely Janome M100QDC sewing machine and overlocker to use for the evening
- Drinks and snacks from our lovely neighbouring bakeries (please let us know if you have any dietary preferences when you book)
- Irons and ironing boards
- Scissors, rotary cutters and cutting mats
- A basic sewing tool box for you to use on the day
- A 10% discount off everything in the shop during the day of the workshop
Please refer to our FAQ section for workshop terms and conditions before making your booking.